angel of the market
So last night Bethany and I went to a certain grocery store to see if they had any boxes we could take. As I asked the question, a tall dude in a white shirt & tie appeared from nowhere behind me and embarked on a mission for boxes. When he returned, he addressed me as I left as “Mr. Fisher”. This is from a man I have never seen before in my life, and I was wearing no identifying marks. This leaves me with a few questions/thoughts:
1. was he an angel?
2. if so, why could he only find one box?
3. apparently, angels like Vitamin Water
4. angels can easily tap into a grocery store intercom
5. angels use debit cards, not credit cards – better money management
If Grocery Store Angel was in fact an angel, thanks for the box. If you’re just a dude that knows me…little weird (who are you?).
* If you know me, you know I have a hard time remembering people, especially names. If you’re reading this, supposed Grocery Store Angel/Man, it’s not that I don’t like you – I’m just still wondering how you knew my name!