Sunday night mind dump
– it snowed this morning. we really did skip fall this year.
– i was reminded today that i stink at pool. love the game, stink at playing it.
– lead worship today while Spence was out of state. while it’s been a really stressful weekend – i’ve felt two steps behind since thursday – it was a great morning. i love leading worship.
– it was still snowing this afternoon.
– my new guitar strings felt like chicken wire. yeah, i’ve been playing a lot more electric lately, but man. same strings i’ve always used, but my fingers hurt! might be time to hit a lighter gauge.
– low turnout at youth tonight due to the weather. we called a bit of an audible, but i still shared a bit for our mythbusters series. i touched on the cycle of sin & temptation.
– it’s still snowing. just wish i had some hot chocolate to go with it.
– watching the american music awards on tv. not real impressed.
– how did justin timberlake get nominated in both the r&b AND pop/rock albums genres? maybe i’m missing something…then again, maybe not.
– looking forward to turkey day on thursday. oh yeah.