Thoughts from the Baltimore Airport (BWI)
– Dudes drinking schooners of beer at 8:42am. Seriously?
– McDonald’s doesn’t inflate the prices in the airport, at least here.
– Somehow there is only open wi-fi along the walls of the food court. How do they do that?
– There are guys peddling credit cards with the reward of a free shirt and a free* one-way flight. I want to tell people that stop to
walk run away. What makes someone think it’s free when there’s a huge asterisk next to it? (props to Joe Sangle at NewSpring for helping me and Bethany get a handle on our finances)
– Just drank a large iced coffee. My plane leaves soon. Using the restroom on an airplane is never not risky.